Make a difference.
Volunteering at the Duluth Children’s Museum is a priceless investment.
You can be a part of the growth and learning that take place when children and families interact through play. Join in the fun and help make an impact that will last a lifetime!
Choose the volunteer area that matches your interest! There are many areas that fit a broad range of talents and abilities.
- Administrative: organizing, mailings, entering data
- Collections: inventory, photocopying, record keeping, choosing objects for display
- Exhibits: cleaning, exhibit building, exhibit assembly and takedown, gallery maintenance
- Memberships: mailings, data entry, clerical support
- Programs and Education: visitor interaction, gallery supervision, program assistance and implementation, birthday party assistance
- Retail and Reception: working in the gift shop, answering phone, greeting guests
- Technology: computer maintenance, network maintenance, website updating
You’re Just a Few Steps Away….
…from a great volunteer experience! If you are interested in volunteering at the Duluth Children’s Museum, here’s what you need to do:
- Print off the adult volunteer application
- Print off the youth volunteer application
- Complete the application and drop it off at the Duluth Children’s Museum gift shop, mail or email it to us
- Submit your informed consent form along with a $5 processing fee for the criminal background check
- Interview: You will be contacted by the Duluth Children’s Volunteer Coordinator to set up a time for a short interview
- Orientation and scheduling: If accepted, you will be required to attend an orientation session and agree upon a volunteering schedule.