Make a difference.
Volunteering at the Duluth Children’s Museum is a priceless investment.
You can be a part of the growth and learning that take place when children and families interact through play. Join in the fun and help make an impact that will last a lifetime!
On August 31st is our 6th annual Bubble Festival! This is a fun event where volunteers will help from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with stations. Before the excitement can begin, we wil need volunteers to help set up tables and supplies to prepare for the event. At 1:00 p.m. the Bubble Festival begins and it sure to be a blast! Some of the stations include; bubble bombs, ice rink, turf, large bubbles, and many more bubble activities. At the end, volunteers will help clean up stations and tear down tables. It is an exciting even and we hope to see you there! To sign up, contact the volunteer coordinator listed below.
First Friday Events
Every first Friday of the month we have an after-hours event that is free to the public. Each month is a new theme with different stations! Volunteers would arrive at 3:45 p.m. for a short orientation, and then help run these exciting stations. The First Friday events are form 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and are fun for all ages, even the adults! For more information contact the volunteer coordinator listed below!
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 218.733.7543 Email: email@example.com
Choose the volunteer area that matches your interest! There are many areas that fit a broad range of talents and abilities.
- Administrative: organizing, mailings, entering data
- Collections: inventory, photocopying, record keeping, choosing objects for display
- Exhibits: cleaning, exhibit building, exhibit assembly and takedown, gallery maintenance
- Memberships: mailings, data entry, clerical support
- Programs and Education: visitor interaction, gallery supervision, program assistance and implementation, birthday party assistance
- Retail and Reception: working in the gift shop, answering phone, greeting guests
- Technology: computer maintenance, network maintenance, website updating
You’re Just a Few Steps Away….
…from a great volunteer experience! If you are interested in volunteering at the Duluth Children’s Museum, here’s what you need to do:
- Print off the adult volunteer application
- Print off the youth volunteer application
- Complete the application and drop it off at the Duluth Children’s Museum gift shop, mail or email it to us
- Submit your informed consent form along with a $5 processing fee for the criminal background check
- Interview: You will be contacted by the Duluth Children’s Volunteer Coordinator to set up a time for a short interview
- Orientation and scheduling: If accepted, you will be required to attend an orientation session and agree upon a volunteering schedule.